Education: Degree with proven experience
Experience: 4+ years experience
Work City: Stellenbosch, South Africa
EPI-USE Labs, a global software solutions company, is looking for a highly-skilled digital marketer to join its global marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the company’s online marketing strategy by implementing and integrating marketing activities across a variety of online channels. The online specialist will utilize analytics to optimize the company’s online presence and ensure a positive user experience during every phase of the buyer’s journey. Needless to say, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, embraces a challenge and enjoys developing themselves and their job portfolio. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, results-driven and works well independently and as part of a team.
A customer-centric approach to marketing is essential to align with the company’s inbound marketing strategy. We’re all about delighting our customers! If you manage to convince us you are too (and meet the requirements set out below, of course) ... you’re in with a good chance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for digital marketing strategy and tactical plans in collaboration with the global marketing director
- Manage online brand and digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Objectively critique online activity and develop strategies for improvement
- Ensure a positive user experience during each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Monthly reporting across all marketing efforts
- Track conversion rates and recommend improvements
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns through calculating return on investment and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Oversee email marketing campaigns and give input into social media strategy
Qualifications and experience
- Online marketing qualification (or equivalent) with proven digital marketing experience.
- Experience with HubSpot advantageous, but not a prerequisite.
- Proven track record in delivering sales leads through online marketing
- Experience managing websites and web projects
- Working knowledge of template-based websites
- Good understanding of online best practices
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, CPC, social media channels, affiliates
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Good understanding of UX and the buyer's journey
- Basic knowledge of html and CSS an advantage
If you are interested in applying for one of the positions mentioned above, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: EPI-USE Labs may expire this job at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within three weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.