SAP HCM ABAP Software Engineer
Education: Honours Degree or a similar qualification
Experience: 4+ years experience
Work City: Pretoria, South Africa
EPI-USE Labs is looking for an ABAP Software Engineer to join our software development team. This position is suitable for a creative and enthusiastic software engineer with experience in SAP® Human Capital Management (HCM) development, who wants to establish him or herself as a highly skilled professional ABAP developer.
- Developing SAP HCM software, using the ABAP programming language, on SAP ERP releases (from 4.70 to the latest available release)
- Maintaining existing products by resolving software errors; enhancing the products with new functionality
- Working with technical business analysts to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- Providing technical support to our customers through conference calls and by resolving issues submitted to our support desk.
- At least an Honours degree in Computer Science, or a similar qualification.
- At least four years of working experience as a SAP HCM ABAP software engineer.
- Solid skills in Object-oriented ABAP and code-performance tuning
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
The following would be an advantage:
- SAP Basis knowledge
- Up-to-date SAP certification
- Experience in SAP Portal and Web Dynpro development
- Knowledge and or experience of developing in other software languages
- Ability to function in a fast-moving and challenging environment
- Confidence with engaging with customers telephonically
- Availability for occasional after-hours support for international customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge and learning from colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for one of the positions mentioned above, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org