Managed Refresh Services
Simple, flexible, effective refreshes
Along with world-class Data Sync Manager™ software to help you refresh your landscape, why not rely on our managed refresh service, giving you more time to spend on the things that really matter with your SAP investment.
Our Data Refresh Service is flexible, and you have the option to either purchase a package with a specified number of refreshes, or simply order client refreshes or builds on an ad-hoc basis, spanning SAP HCM, ERP, BW, CRM, SRM, SCM and GTS modules. This could be a partial outsource (you have some Basis resources) or a complete managed service (we do everything for you).
EPI-USE Labs can help take the pain away, and give your SAP Basis technical team their weekends back, by offering the following services:
- Build a new standalone SAP system (e.g. for a sandbox or project track in your environment).
- Refresh an existing client when you want to (choose how much data, copy users from another system).
- Provision a new client for a specific project (then delete it when you are finished).
- Refresh your training system daily, weekly or monthly, as you require.
- Build directly in the cloud should you not have the hardware but need a temporary client.
- Copy and refresh specific objects or groups of data.
- Scramble data across platforms such as ERP and CRM.
EPI-USE Labs provides superior solutions to enhance data management and optimise SAP environments.
Why choose the Data Sync Manager™ Refresh Package?
- We have Data Sync Manager experts who use the solution every day – they are completely familiar with the solution.
- We will ensure that all the newest functionality and execution options are always employed on your SAP systems, giving you the best possible results.
- We adhere to global best practices. By observing patterns and requirements in the industry, we are in a position to advise (and execute) beyond the ordinary.
- Whether it’s an ad-hoc refresh or ongoing service, you can choose the length of the package - six months, one year, two years, etc.
The Data Refresh Service from EPI-USE Labs proved to be extremely valuable as it allowed us to focus on a critical project, leaving landscape refresh activities to the people who do it best.
Shehryar Khan, Lead Architect Honda UK Manufacturing