Join our webinar to discover how data archiving can revolutionize your business transformation initiatives.
Many companies today have ‘display only’ SAP legacy systems storing large volumes of data that are costly and only used for historical purposes. In addition, these systems require constant maintenance and management to comply with security and compliance requirements. Storing this data is costly, time-consuming and a drain on resources.
If your company is moving to S/4HANA or to the cloud, selling or merging a part of the business or moving away from SAP completely, you might be about to create such a ‘display only SAP system’.
Our innovative solution, Archive Central, is a secure cloud platform developed by EPI-USE Labs to address these challenges. This platform gives you flexible read-only access to structured and unstructured data, without having to keep legacy systems running. Also, the project requires very little input from your business teams who are busy with the new platform implementation.
During the webinar, we will explore the following key benefits for business decision-makers:
- Cost reduction: Retire expensive-to-maintain legacy systems and alleviate the financial burden caused by managing large volumes of data growth.
- Resource optimization: Free up valuable time and IT resources by eliminating the need to maintain outdated database versions or patch old systems.
- Regulatory compliance: Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data privacy laws through secure encryption, regulatory compliance controls, and comprehensive backups and disaster recovery.
- Use-case exploration: Discover various use cases for data archiving within your SAP landscape and uncover opportunities for process optimization and efficiency gains.
- Partial migrations to the cloud, Greenfield / selective migrations
- Live demonstration: See firsthand how EPI-USE Labs' Archive Central platform provides flexible, read-only access to structured and unstructured data without the need for legacy system maintenance.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to transform your business with efficient data archiving. Register now for our webinar and take the first step towards optimizing your SAP landscape.
About the presenter
Paul Hammersley, SVP ALM Product Portfolio at EPI-USE Labs
For many years, Paul has been a remarkable technical force at EPI-USE Labs. As Head of Landscape and Data Services, his portfolio includes System Landscape Optimization, and his hands-on experience of implementing Data Sync Manager and helping clients to manage data across the breadth of their SAP landscape is unique. He has specialised knowledge about Data Security and how the GDPR impacts companies running SAP.