Automate SAP system refreshes
Client or system refreshes are an unavoidable reality for SAP customers to keep business-critical systems on track. As these systems grow in size, it’s a constant challenge to get secure, accurate data for development, quality assurance, and testing systems.
Complete SAP system copies are complex, time-consuming and costly; the process of copying large volumes of data is slow, resulting in down-time, expensive data storage and data redundancy. We can help you reduce the footprint when refreshing existing test clients or creating new ones, and copy selected data on demand, resulting in considerable cost and time savings.
During this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce your refreshes from days to hours
- Improve data security and quality
- Reduce the footprint of your SAP test environment
- Quickly automate and standardize day-to-day SAP system operations
- Reduce the risk of mistakes caused by manual processes and human error
- View a live demo of an automated system refresh
About the presenter
Paul Hammersley, VP ALM Product Portfolio at EPI-USE Labs
For many years, Paul has been a remarkable technical force at EPI-USE Labs. As Head of Landscape and Data Services, his portfolio includes System Landscape Optimization, and his hands-on experience of implementing Data Sync Manager and helping clients to manage data across the breadth of their SAP landscape is unique. He has specialized knowledge about Data Security and how the GDPR will impact companies running SAP.