What many SAP insiders have long suspected was officially announced at the DSAG Annual Congress, and at the SAP SuccessFactors SuccessConnect Annual event held in Las Vegas last week. SAP SuccessFactors has made a few announcements regarding the journey to the cloud for its customers. To follow the journey from the start, please check out The Ultimate Guide: SAP HCM & Payroll options for existing customers.
Here are some highlights from the SuccessConnect Event:
- Carve out no longer required: '11 More Years of On-Premise SAP Payroll'
- The number of Employee Central Payroll customers doubled from 2018 to 2019
- SAP has changed direction on Time Management in SuccessFactors
- It's easier than ever before to move from on-premise Payroll to EC
- Additional licensing model added